Saturday, March 26, 2005

Getting a Building Loan

We have been hard at work getting a building loan. Well, at least we worked hard at gathering all the required documents and filling out the forms.

We turned all that in on March 11 to Home Loan Corporation and have been waiting ever since. We received a call on Friday March 25, from Fredericksburg Title. They are waiting for one document--the original release of lien on our property. The Home Loan Corporation has had a copy of that since the day we turned all the paperwork in on March 11 and we could have easily provided the original. Oddly, Fredericksburg Title Company tells us that the Home Loan Corporation point of contact does not think he has it. Argggghhhh!

Everyday they mess around we see interest rates rising. We fear that they will cost us a great deal of money. Unfortunately, neither I or Phil will be able to drive the original to Fredericksburg until later in the week. This could not be more frustrating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

deb I hope you don't mind that I've placed a link to your post this post today. My site steel frame building isn't a blog but I'm working on it. Even though most of my site content is about steel frame building (it's my hobby and small business), I still think my visitors would enjoy coming here and reading your blog too. Thanks deb, katbo!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home